Friday, July 29, 2011

Frame Stage Complete

I met our SS a the house this morning for a quick chat about some things I noticed that were not 100%, but they are not major things - nothing to worry about. Now we just need to arrange for payment. While I was there, I wandered past Reinsey's house and almost got blocked in by a delivery truck (thankfully my wing mirrors fold in)... But I'll let them fill you in on what looked like a hectic morning!

(Click image for larger view)

The roof is complete... well almost, still need downpipes and for the gables to be filled in, but you get the idea.
Ok, so this is a bit silly... but we have a postie... ok we don't have a letter box for them to put anything in yet, but we have a postie (means it's a real address)! I think one was an apprentice... both had rather muddy tyres - I didn't help as I was parked across the footpath making them squelch across the nature strip. (Sorry if your letters are all muddy)

9 comments:

Raelene said...

Hectic?? Naaaaarrrrrrrrrr! :) :)
It was peak hour all day on fieldstone.

Janine K said...

At this rate you will be finished well before us!!!

Debra said...

Roof looks very impressive.
I too ventured into Fieldstone to welcome our new resident.....OMG we needed traffic lights!!
Also, saw the two Posties; perhaps we need another in our growing community?

Shazz said...

Hey Bro,dad gave me this address. Hope you don't mind. Things look great. Please keep in touch .... I'll try to pop in regular .... but you could always join me on facebook. Thanks for Denise's presant she loves it. My email is sharon.g.yates@gmail.com

Lou and Neen said...

It seems to be moving along at great speed. Looking great.

Debra said...

Sun shining and windows delivered.

PuzSol said...

I'm not sure which one I'm more excited about.... But I think it's the windows. 8-)

Tash said...

Hey PuzSol, im clearly out of the loop here, so great to have someone else in The Avenue on blogger land :) And thanks for keeping an eye out for our house progress, everything just seems to be flying along!! And no diffrent with your house they seem to be doing speedy work to.. love the sumfmist roof??? we have used this on our windows too!!

PuzSol said...

Hi Tash, yep flying along, it seems like everytime I go past your place (we go in and out through the back way, down Datura to Glascocks Rd) there is a ute in the driveway (and one assumes someone working)... even on a Saturday!

Yes it's a surfmist roof... check out the "Coat of Many Colours" page for a listing of the colours we have chosen.