We have to give a big thank you to the people who helped with the moving and cleaning, without them we wouldn't be here:
- Nat who was the first to arrive and one of the last to leave for his packing expertise; and his wife Mel who helped at the unpacking end.
- Keith and Daniel who pointed out that once you are wet, the rain doesn't matter any more. Worked all day like Trojans and didn't complain about the lack of tea making facilities.
- Ryon (brother-in-law), who raced over to our house to be there for the deliveries that came before we got back with the truck, and was part of the inside team putting things where they needed to go.
- Roy and Linda (in-laws), who packed and moved and cleaned and baby-sat and drove the truck through rain and sleet and snow and mud, and whose help we just couldn't have been without.
- Mum and Gary, who helped keep our girls out of trouble and threw bits and pieces into boxes ready to be moved, then moved them and then some.... Who said having a guest stay in your house on the day you move in was a bad idea?
- Dad and Lorraine, who loaned me the car that allowed me to be where my wife wasn't, the logistics would have been horrible without it. Also big help with cleaning the rental house, getting it ready for hand back to our lovely land lady.
- Rachel, who quietly helped put things away in our new house and generally supported my wife on a stressful day. Rachel and Mel basically put the kitchen back together, and cleaned our feral fridge (it looks new now)
- Tony who borrowed his work truck to move the trampoline in one peice - just as well, as I've lost the tool to put the springs back on. And his wife Danielle who always brightens my wife's day.
- Rebeca, who looked after our little cherubs over the moving period on numerous occasions - of more value to us than we can say.