Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm guttered

And the winner for next thing is... plumbing! Quickly followed by the fascia, gutters and roof battens.

Oh, and looked like the Brickie was a Janine K's, other movement at LouNa's and Tristan&Natasha's! Looking forward to the updates guys.
(Click image for larger view)

The gutters and facia are up... starting to really take shape now. Really liking the colours - the mud (and the car - can I keep it?) go great with the bricks.
The blue bits are the roof battens, ready for the colorbond sheeting, which I hope will be done tomorow - our rainproof 'hat' as Debra put it.
The observant among you may have also noticed the plumbing rough-in has been done (gas and water).... I think I heard that colorbond is actually installed by plumbers (rather than tilers), if that is so; it kind of makes sense for them to be done together. So pleased with the progress so far.

5 comments:

Raelene said...

Moving quickly for you now.
Didn't happen to notice if my fireplace is done by any chance?? (jokes)

Debra said...

I spy Surfmist fascia, gutters and roof battens - your hat is next? Will make those rainy weekend visits more bearable.

PuzSol said...

I imagine the hat is indeed on the way.

Sorry Reinsey, We didn't prowl around your part of the estate... but it seemed to be a good day for progress!

Janine K said...

Little bit more brickwork done at our place, but I think it may have been a bit wet for them today. I appreciate the update!

Debra said...

ROOF going on!