Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Let there be lights


Well today was a little bit different. Today I took our lights to the house to be installed by the sparky. So I met whom I assume was the apprentice going around doing all the preliminary work (very nice young man). I didn't hang around to see the results of his work, so you will have to wait to see the lights.

While I was there the guy arrived to install the solar tube (skylight) for the hallway Can't wait to see the impact it has.

Of course, I was in the house! So I took the opportunity to take some photos... except that I forgot to take a real camera, so all the photos I have are from my phone.they are what they are, and what they lack in professionalism they make up for in number. I have put them into a gallery for your viewing pleasure (The file-names are descriptive as there are no tags.)

Oh and on a side note of interesting things in the area, on the way home I went past Eden Rise Shopping Center and bumped into a replica DeLorean DMC 12 of Back to the future fame, making an appearance for charity. For those old enough or retro enough to care, here's the pics

3 comments:

Debra said...

Power makes it a real house....the rest is cosmetic.

Packing??

Raelene said...

All looks so shiny!!!

Not much more to go by the looks of it. Happy days :)

Trace and Nath said...

Wow things are coming along so nicely...been a while since I looked at the blog and you will be getting ants in your pants!